A half-day personal development event for young people in care. Designed and delivered by our Coaching & Support Workers, this event introduces well-being themes and tools to help young people thrive.
Overall aim and outcomes
By the end of the session, young people will understand the ‘recipe’ for happiness and fulfilment, and gain some practical tools and approaches to improve their well-being.
Through this training young people will learn about:
- positive emotions, thinking habits and behaviours
- building positive relationships with other
- their character strengths and how to apply them
- finding a sense of meaning and purpose
- aspiration, accomplishment and working towards goals
Who is this aimed at?
Young people in care, aged 16+
Our training is usually delivered at your premises or site. Alternatively, we can arrange a session with a small group in our training room and premises in Islington.
To find out more or arrange a training date, please contact Helen at Helen.Sweet@becomecharity.org.uk or call her on 020 7017 2789.