Overall aim and outcomes
By the end of the session, participants will understand how their thoughts and beliefs affect how they feel and behave, and they will have increased confidence in themselves and their ability to affect their futures.
Through this training participants will learn about:
- how their beliefs about themselves and the world impacts them
- what promotes and hinders happiness and success
- how thoughts, feelings and behaviours interconnect
- character strengths and how to harness them
- the power of choosing to pay attention to the positive
Who is this aimed at?
Children in care, aged 11-16. (For care leavers aged 16+ we have ‘Unlocking Your Potential’).
Our training is usually delivered at your premises or site. Alternatively, we can arrange a session with a small group in our training room and premises in Islington.
To find out more or arrange a training date, please contact Helen at Helen.Sweet@becomecharity.org.uk or call her on 020 7017 2789.