Choose your distance, date & location
Love Total Wipeout, Gladiators & Ninja Warrior? Ever wanted to give it a go? Join team Become and take on a Rough Runner 5K, 10K or 15K for a fantastic solo challenge worth training for or a ‘leave no-one behind’ team-building event.
How to Register
We ask all our challengers to pay a registration fee and commit to a fundraising target for Become. Rough Runner offer three distances you can choose from, 5K (with 10 obstacles), 10K (with 15 obstacles) or 15K (with 20 obstacles).
- Rough Runner 5K > £20 Registration Fee & £200 Fundraising Target
- Rough Runner 10K > £25 Registration Fee & £250 Fundraising Target
- Rough Runner 15K > £30 Registration Fee & £300 Fundraising Target
To get your place, complete the form below. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call Will on 020 7017 8909.
Rough Runner events 2020
- 18/19th April, London South > 5K or 10K
- 23/24th May, Oxfordshire > 5K, 10K or 15K
- 20/21st June, Manchester > 5K
- 11/12th July, Birmingham > 5K, 10K or 15K
- 5/6th September, London North > 5K or 10K
- 3/4th October, London West > 5K or 10K
How will we support you?
By fundraising for Become, you will receive dedicated support from the moment you sign up all the way until you cross the finish line. We will provide you with:
- Optional Become top.
- Fundraising support and tips to make reaching your target as easy as possible.
- Training plans and advice whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced runner.
Why take on Rough Runner for Become?
Your time, energy and enthusiasm can transform the future for children and young people in care. It’s thanks to fundraisers like you that young people nationwide can benefit from our direct support and be part of campaigns for change within the care system.
Find out more about our work.