Choose your distance, date & location
Whether you’re ready to tackle your first 5K Spartan Sprint, or you’re an experienced challenger seeking to crush a Half Marathon Spartan Beast and get a podium spot, we want you on team Become. Take on a Spartan Race for a fantastic solo challenge worth training for or a ‘leave no-one behind’ team-building event.
How to Register
We ask all our challengers to pay a registration fee and commit to a fundraising target for Become. Spartan offer three distances, the Sprint (5K run with 20 obstacles), the Super (10K run with 25 obstacles) and the Beast (Half Marathon run with 30 obstacles
- Spartan Sprint > £20 Registration Fee & £200 Fundraising Target
- Spartan Super > £25 Registration Fee & £250 Fundraising Target
- Spartan Beast > £30 Registration Fee & £300 Fundraising Target
To get your place, complete the form below. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Will on 020 7017 8909.
Spartan Races 2020
- 18/19th April, South East > Spartan Sprint, Spartan Beast
- 20/21st June, Wales > Spartan Sprint, Spartan Super
- 11/12th July, Midlands > Spartan Sprint, Spartan Super
- 10/11th October, Windsor > Spartan Sprint, Spartan Super, Spartan Beast
- 5th December, Twickenham Stadium London > Spartan Sprint
How will we support you?
By running for Become, you will receive dedicated support from the moment you sign up all the way until you cross the finish line. We will provide you with:
- Become technical running vest.
- Fundraising support and tips to make reaching your target as easy as possible.
- Training plans and advice whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced runner.
Why take on Spartan for Become?
Your time, energy and enthusiasm can transform the future for children and young people in care. It’s thanks to fundraisers like you that young people nationwide can benefit from our direct support and be part of campaigns for change within the care system.
Find out more about our work.