Walk, jog or run the Isle of Wight's stunning coastal path!
Join team Become and 2,000 other adventurers to take on the Isle of Wight Challenge in May 2020. You can choose the full 106 km challenge, the half, or the quarter.
How to Register
All challengers must pay a registration fee and commit to a fundraising target for Become.
- Full Challenge - 106km over one or two days - £15 registration fee - £595 fundraising target
- Half Challenge - 52km first half or 54km second half - £10 registration fee - £395 fundraising target
- Quarter Challenge - 25km first quarter or 26km fourth quarter - £5 registration fee - £245 fundraising target
To get your place, register on the Ultra Challenge website and when asked which your Charity Nomination is, select Become. We will be notified by Ultra Challenge that you are taking on this challenge for us. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call Will on 020 7017 8909.
Why trek for Become?
Your time, energy and enthusiasm can transform the future for children and young people in care. It’s thanks to fundraisers like you that young people nationwide can benefit from our direct support and be part of campaigns for change within the care system.
Find out more about our work.
How will we support you?
By trekking for Become, you will receive dedicated support from the moment you sign up all the way until you cross the finish line. We will provide you with:
- Become branded top.
- Fundraising support and tips to make reaching your target as easy as possible.
- Training plans and advice whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced trekker.
Ready for the challenge?
Register now on the Ultra Challenge website and remember to select Become as your nominated charity. Get in touch with our fundraising team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7017 8909 if you have any questions.