Your browser is no longer supported. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

United Kingdom

Support for young people 

Find support, help with applying, funding, accommodation and frequently asked questions here

Whether you’re still in care, a care leaver or have spent time living away from your parents, Propel can help. 


If you’re feeling worried about money, where you’re going to live, or who to turn to for guidance, the good news is there’s loads of extra support out there just waiting for you to grab it!  

Becca, the dedicated Advice and Support Officer for FE and HE at Become can help with any questions you may have, you can contact Becca at [email protected]   

You can also see what the universities and colleges can offer, you’ll find a detailed support checklist on each of their pages, covering things like specific funds for care leavers and year-round accommodation. Search here.

You can also use sites like UCAS and Unistats to gather more general information about higher education courses, entry requirements and how to apply.  

And don’t forget to share your plans with your teachers, personal advisers and carers. They know you well and can offer advice and guidance on your options.