- Anytime and ongoing throughout the year
- Registration fee: £70
- Fundraising target: £395*
- Complete the form below to register your interest.
*Please note that of this amount about £180 (depending on the airfield) will be used to pay for your jump. You must have raised at least the minimum sponsorship amount before the day of your jump.
Can you jump for children in care? If falling through the skies at 120mph sounds like your sort of thing, we want to hear from you! You will be taking on a tandem skydive, harnessed to a professional parachute instructor as you fall 10,000 feet, floating the last mile back down to earth – a once in a lifetime experience.
How we will support you:
- Become t-shirt
- Personalised fundraising pack full of brilliant ideas
- Ongoing fundraising and training support to help you achieve your goals
- The opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of young people in care
How you will make a difference
Your fundraising can transform the future for disadvantaged young people who have been in care. The money you raise will enable us to provide vital help, support and advice to young people through our coaching programme, Care Advice Line, campaigning and policy work. We believe that even the lives of the most vulnerable and traumatised children and young people can be turned around, and our mission is to make that happen.
Find out more about our work.
Got some questions? Speak to our friendly fundraising team! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7251 3117.