The Big Half 2024
Join Team Become for the Big Half to support children in care and young care leavers! In September 2024, take part in one of the UK's best half marathons and help fund our services & campaigning for care-experienced young people.
"*" indicates required fields
Why support Become?
Your support is important because every pound you raise will help to fund our campaigning and direct services for young people in care and young care leavers. You’re ensuring there’s someone at the end of the phone when a young person calls for help and that the voices of care-experienced young people are amplified to bring about the change they want to see in and around the care system.
We ask our runners to commit to fundraising at least £250 for Become to support our vital services and work with and for care-experienced young people. We will support you to reach this target!
To get your place, please complete our registration form above. If you have any questions, email [email protected]
- You’ll be invited to join a Whatsapp group and Strava club with other runners to support each other.
- Your choice of Become technical running vest or tee (mens, womens & unisex sizes available)
- Fundraising support and tips which will make smashing your target as easy as possible.
- Training plans and advice whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced runner.
- Race day cheering points and post-race party!
The Big Half 2024, otherwise known as the Vitality Big Half 2024, is a London Half Marathon and is considered to be one of the UK’s best half marathons!
The route runs from iconic London landmark Tower Bridge to Cutty Sark in Greenwich, and you can download the 2023 route map below.
The 2024 edition is yet to be confirmed!
Become is the national charity for children in care and young care leavers. For 30 years we have stood shoulder to shoulder with young people and have worked tirelessly to campaign and provide services with and for care-experienced young people. Find out more below!