Your browser is no longer supported. Please
upgrade your browser
to improve your experience.
Many care leavers go on to achieve amazing things in higher education. So can you.
Institutions work with us to provide up to date information about what they offer for care-experienced young people.
On Propel, you can find out:
- Whether 365-day accommodation is available
- What bursaries and grants are on offer
- The help and support care leavers can expect
- The contact details of specific contacts to get in touch with at each institution
- Propel also has loads of other useful info, like an overview of student funding, specific advice for care leavers and real-life stories from care-experienced students about how it was for them.
If you want advice over the phone about education you can contact our Higher and Further Education Specialist, Jade, via the Care Advice Line on 0800 023 2033.
"When you're thinking about your next options, I'd think about what you really enjoy doing and look into all the options available to you - apprenticeships or university."
This website was co-created by brilliant care-experienced young people.