Who is this for?
Professionals who work directly with children in care and care leavers e.g.
- Social Workers
- Personal Advisors
- Careers Advisors/Job Coaches
- College/University Tutors
- Student Services Staff
- Welfare Officers
- Job Centre Coaches
- Public Service Staff
What’s it about?
This event has been co-designed with care-experienced young people and explores the various transition phases in the care journey and how to manage them effectively. By the end of this session participants will identify the challenges that young people face during transition periods and be equipped with knowledge and tools to be able to support children and young people effectively at these times.
Course participants will learn about:
- transition stages in care
- fear and isolation experienced by children in care and care leavers
- the emotional and practical challenges young people face
- keeping young people at the centre of transition
- methods and ideas for supporting young people effectively through transitions
How long is the course?
3 Guided Learning Hours / Half day
How much does it cost?
Group booking £695 + VAT
To find out more or arrange a training date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Training Team on 07498 774914.