Our Care Advice Line is now on WhatsApp
Our new WhatsApp messaging service is now live, providing instant access to the help and guidance offered by the Care Advice Line
You will WhatsApp our dedicated Care Advice team.
They have extensive knowledge about the care system and help care-experienced young people who face difficult situations every single day.
Our team will read and respond without judgement, and help you with the issue you may be facing.
Our team is here to answer your questions and concerns about the care system and your rights as a care-experienced young person.
We know that being in care can be confusing and you might be dealing with words, processes and systems that don’t quite make sense to you. We’re here to help.
It’s your life, and it’s your right to know exactly what’s going on in it.
Talk to us about things like:
- Money worries
- Your health and wellbeing
- Your rights in care and leaving care
- Housing issues
- Getting the things you are entitled to
- Your education and plans for the future
- How the care system works
- Contact with your siblings and family members
- Finding national and local services that can help you