Transform your life with our coaching programme
We offer free coaching to care experienced young people aged 16-27.
Do you have a goal you would like to achieve but are struggling with sticking to it or would you just like some extra support to help you achieve it?
Our team can support you in creating a thorough plan on how to reach your goal whilst identifying the areas stopping you. Through looking at self-sabotaging behaviours, your values and how they play a part and working around what works for you, we can support you to smash your goal and develop the tools to help you with others.
Coaching can help you to:
- Identify your strengths and the things that are important to you
- Set meaningful goals and create action plans to move forwards in your life
- Build motivation to achieve the things that are important to you
- Turn problems into solutions
- Feel more positive about your life and future.
Our coaching is free, whether you need 1 session, 3 sessions or even 12 sessions. We’ll work with you to agree a format that works for you. You’ll have a dedicated coach that you’ll meet for one-to-ones via phone call or zoom, and you’ll also get to meet other care leavers through our other services.
So if you’re aged 16-27, care-experienced and interested in coaching, get in touch!